Sodini Dental’s COVID-19 update covers all the important steps we take to keep you safe. Read on to find out more!
Dear Sodini Dental patients,
We are dedicated to our staff and patients. Sodini Dental has extensive COVID-19 measures to keep everyone safe and still deliver the highest level of dental care. We adhere to all guidelines from the ADA, OSHA and Illinois Department of Health when it comes to infection control protocols in our office. We further advanced these protocols to meet and exceed recommendations from the CDC for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
WHAT TO EXPECT UPON ARRIVAL
- We pre-screen all individuals entering the office, this includes both staff and patients.
- Both patients and the Sodini Dental team are expected to wear a mask at all times in office. Patients will be asked to remove masks only when receiving treatment.
- According to the State of Illinois and Governor Pritzker, regardless of vaccine status, all individuals must wear a mask in healthcare facilities, including dental offices.
- Magazines, children’s toys, and pamphlets have been removed as these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
In order to protect ourselves and our patients, we implemented measures to purify, decontaminate and continuously recycle fresh air.
- Medical grade HEPA 13 filtration air purifiers are in each operatory. These units remove 99.97% of airborne particles from the air we breathe. The air is recycled constantly to improve the safety of everyone in the office.
- Our HVAC system has an electronic air cleaner. The electrically charged filters attract and trap small particles (such as bacteria and mold) to prevent them from recirculating. To further enhance this system, we installed a UV Light “Air Scrubber.”
- Intra-oral ReLeaf suction system. This system is use when appropriate to reduce or eliminate the transmission of aerosol particles.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- N95 or similar mask
- Protective eyewear
- Doffing PPE after each patient to maximize patient protection
We are committed to ensuring the office is safe for our patients and our team.
Drs. Joseph and Samantha Sodini and the entire Sodini Dental Family